Friday, February 5, 2016

Finding Freedom, Day 22: Ah Music

The task today is to "put my music on shuffle and post the first 20 songs." Music has fed my soul for as long as I can remember. I felt it in my bones, even when no music was playing. My taste in music is diverse, eclectic, inclusive. Every intense emotion comes hand in hand with a tune in my head, in my heart or on my tongue. This shuffle should be interesting!

The first twenty songs to pop up when I shuffled my music were:

  1. Worth It by 5th Harmony
  2. Beautiful World by Dierks Bentley with Patti Griffin
  3. Dancing in the Dark by Bruce Springsteen
  4. Some Nights by Fun
  5. Little Red Corvette by Prince
  6. Natural Woman by Aretha Franklin
  7. In the Closet by Michael Jackson
  8. No Such Thing by John Mayer
  9. Something in the Way She Moves by James Taylor
  10. Mirrors by Justin Timberlake
  11. Strangers on a Train by David Nail
  12. All I Want to Do by Sugarland
  13. You Got The Right Stuff by NKOTB
  14. I'm Every Woman by Whitney Houston
  15. Haven't Met You Yet by Michael Buble
  16. Conquerer by Jussie Smollett & Estelle
  17. Rude Boy by Rihanna
  18. Fly Me to the Moon by Frank Sinatra
  19. Somebody by Natalie LaRose
  20. Hallelujah by Luciano Pavarotti

No comments:

Post a Comment