Thursday, February 11, 2016

Finding Freedom, Day 17: You Can Do Anything You Want

If money and time were no object and you could do anything you wanted to do, what would you do on a regular basis?

This is an easy one! If money and time were no object, there are a lot of things I enjoy that I would do more often. Here are seven of them:


  1. I would write ALL THE TIME. There are a multitude of books and scripts bottled up in me, waiting for publication.
  2. I would travel. Road trips, a week on the beach, a few days in the mountains, time visiting old friends in Europe, adventure after adventure...
  3. I would cook and bake and make sure that my Sunday dinner table was filled with friends every week. (I would probably take some cooking classes too.)
  4. I would paint more. I miss the relaxation that comes with painting for fun.
  5. I would redecorate. I have so much fun decorating houses even though I am not formally qualified in any way.
  6. I would get my Cardinals season tickets back and probably buy season tickets for the Blues as well as an NBA team. I guess I should figure out which team that would be so I am ready when this finally happens.
  7. I would get my nails done every week and my hair done every four.

No comments:

Post a Comment