Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Finding Freedom Day 40: Questions No One Ever Asks

Because I LOVE lists, I was thrilled to have "100 Questions No One Ever Asks" submitted by a friend of mine. I picked 45, in honor of my upcoming birthday. 
  1. Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotel? Absolutely.
  2. Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out? I sleep all tucked in like a burrito.
  3. Have you ever stolen a street sign before? Yes. In high school, my friends Julie and Tim and I swiped a HUGE sign. Go big or go home.
  4. Do you cut out coupons but then never use them? Yes. By the time I think to use them, they are expired. 
  5. Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of a bees? I need more time to consider this. Clearly I am not running... or climbing anything... unless there is an inordinate burst of adrenaline pushing my big tail out of the way. Are my chances of survival greater with the bees? I'd like to phone a friend.
  6. Do you always smile for pictures? Yes.
  7. What is your biggest pet peeve? Selfishness... don't get me started.
  8. Do you ever count your steps when you walk? My iPhone actually does that for me.
  9. Have you ever peed in the woods? Yes. I have also peed on the side of the highway but that's a conversation for later.
  10. What about pooped in the woods? No. I don't camp either so the likelihood of this ever happening is like... none.
  11. Do you ever dance even if there's no music playing? All the time.
  12. What is your Song of the week? Bieber... I have been stung by the Bieber bug... I CANNOT STOP listening to him. I am ashamed and excited all at once. LOVE YOURSELF by the Biebs is my song of the week.
  13. 19:Is it okay for guys to wear pink? So many guys look great in Pink. I think it is flattering for all skin tones too. WEAR PINK. And not just in October.
  14. Do you still watch cartoons? No. 
  15. Whats your least favorite movie? At this moment, it is The Hateful Eight. Quentin Tarantino is so gross.
  16. Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some In my bra, with my phone and my tiny airplane bottles of liquor.
  17. What do you drink with dinner? Water or wine. Unless Jesus is there and then water and wine are pretty much the same thing.
  18. What is your favorite food? Fries. A GIANT pile of fried potatoes is the way to my heart, even if it is also the way to a heart attack.
  19. What movies could you watch over and over and still love? Hope Floats and The Bodyguard
  20. Last person you kissed/kissed you? This might be a violation of privacy for the other party BUT people kiss me all the time on the cheek. :)
  21. Were you ever a boy/girl scout? um... no. I was too busy playing sports.
  22. Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine?  LOL... If I had the body, I would have absolutely stripped for cash at amateur night at least once. Sorry I can't lie!
  23. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper? December. I write to one of my former students all the time.
  24. Can you change the oil on a car? No. But apparently I have sisters who can. I did NOT get that gene.
  25. Ever gotten a speeding ticket? Twice. One in Webster Groves for going 13 MPH over the limit and once on the highway for driving like... 100 through St. James, MO.
  26. Ever ran out of gas? No, but I have come close MANY times.
  27. What is your usual bedtime? Midnight
  28. When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween? My favorite was a giant box that looked like dice. So clever.
  29. How many languages can you speak? I speak 3: English, sarcasm and I am fluent in cursing a blue streak. I also know when I am being spoken badly of in Spanish...
  30. Which are better Lego's or Lincoln logs? Lego's! (According to my nephew...)
  31. Are you stubborn? Not at all. (*rolls eyes*) I am when it comes to certain things. I like to get my way and I tend to... make that happen.
  32. Are you afraid of heights? Not typically. 
  33. Do you sing in the car? I always sing, what’s your question?
  34. Do you think musicals are cheesy? No! I was in my first musical when I was 9 and my last in my 20s. I would do it again now if I have the time and the right situation presented itself.
  35. Is Christmas stressful? Yes, but not because of the gift buying or giving or the food prep. :)
  36. Do you believe in ghosts? Yes. I lived with a ghost, fondly called Roger, in my apartment on Pernod.
  37. Ever have a Deja-vu feeling? Yes. ALL THE TIME.
  38. First concert? Survivor at Six Flags
  39. Nike or Adidas? Nike.
  40. Ever take dance lessons? Yes. I took ballet and tap. 
  41. Can you curl your tongue? Yes.
  42. Are you patient? I wasn't Then I prayed for patience. (*rolls eyes again) I have since learned to be patient and to NEVER pray for patience again. 
  43. What's your favorite color? Red or black
  44. Do you want kids? Absolutely. I feel like my time might be running out but I would like to adopt someday soon if I can't have kids.
  45. Do you want to get married? Yes, I would love to get married and stay married. How much fun would that be? 
This was a lot of fun! Feel free to respond to any of the questions  or give your two cents in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment