Monday, January 25, 2016

Finding Freedom, Day 34: Crushing

Who are your top three celebrity crushes?

We all know who my number one is... but who are the other two? For all of you inquiring minds out there, here you go!

Choosing just three is not easy for me. I appreciate a fine man. I admire a successful man. I support the efforts of a lot of hard-working men. Truthfully, I just love men. It makes me a little sad to leave guys like Michael B. Jordan, James McAvoy, and Brad Pitt off the list but my hand has been forced.



3. Idris Elba

Bring on the first black James Bond. BRING. IT. ON. Is there a man who looks better in a suit? I don't think so. Smart, sophisticate, and so sexy. This man could read cereal boxes all day and I would be enamored. Although, I like to imagine that we would have more interesting conversations to occupy our time.











2. Channing Tatum

I don't care what people say. There is a sexiness about this man and that look. You know that look. It's the ONE look he gives in every single movie that practically makes you squirm out of your chair. I cannot tell a lie, I would see a THIRD Magic Mike movie just for this man. But there would have to be more stripping and less scenes thrown in just to support a terrible plot. Just dance, Channing Tatum, and I will be a happy girl.

And #1... is, of course, Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson.

My infatuation with Dwayne has not reached an alarming level quite yet. I have not driven past his house or tracked down his phone number. I do have my students trying to get him to ST. Louis for my birthday but I don't think there is anything unusual about that. Clearly, Dwayne and I would be great together. He just doesn't know that yet. Practically perfect in every way, Dwayne Johnson is smart, talented, and incredibly hot.

No comments:

Post a Comment